Condo Property Management
Maine Condo Companies specializes in property management services for condominium and homeowners’ associations of all sizes. Our property managers are responsive and listen to your needs. We ensure every aspect of running your condominium association is taken care of in a professional, polite, and courteous manner.
Our Condo Property Management services include:
- An assigned property manager is available during business hours via email or phone to respond to common area repair and maintenance needs, billing to association or owners as appropriate.
- 24/7 Emergency Phone Number for after-hours or emergencies.
- Ensure the maintenance and upkeep of all common areas are taken care of.
- Solicit quotes from licensed vendors for property maintenance, insurance, utility contracts, and any other services needed as directed by the board.
- Collect and maintain proof of liability insurance from all service providers.
- Manage service providers to ensure they are following through with their contractual responsibilities.
- Develop and manage a preventative maintenance program for the association’s assets.
- Maintain a log to provide historical information regarding property maintenance and improvements.
- Gain a working knowledge of the association’s declaration, bylaws, rules, and regulations.
- Periodically review the association’s expenditures to find potential cost savings.
- Attend board meetings and report to the board on completed, in-progress, and upcoming action items.
- Work with board members via email or phone between board meetings to provide updates on action items.
- Provide board members, and 3rd party vendors access to our online task/project management software to facilitate better collaboration on projects and tasks.
- Work with the board and owners to develop and enforce the rules and regulations of the condominium association.
- Attend and help the board prepare for the annual meeting.
- Send out a package to owners that include proxies, past annual meeting minutes, and proposed upcoming budgets to be approved.
- Manage elections as directed by the board.
- Send welcome packages to new owners that include condominium rules, regulations, condo fee payment information, and other applicable information.
- Be a liaison between board and owners to respond to owner concerns and disseminate board communications.
- Maintain an online folder that board members and owners have secure access to containing minutes, condo docs, contracts, and other administrative documents.
- Can provide leasing, security deposit/rent collection, 24/7 tenant relations, maintenance oversight, and financial reporting for the owners’ units if desired at the owner’s cost.
Contact us now to learn how Maine Condo Companies can serve your association.