Condo Property Management
Maine Condo Companies specializes in property management services for condominium and homeowners associations of all sizes. Our property managers listen to your needs and are responsive. We make sure that every aspect of running your condominium association is taken care of in a professional, polite and courteous manner.
Our Condo Property Management services include:
- An assigned property manager will be available during business hours via email or phone to respond to common area repairs and maintenance needs, billing to association or owners as appropriate.
- 24/7 Emergency Phone Number for after hours or emergency situations.
- Ensure the maintenance and upkeep of all common and limited common areas are taken care of.
- Solicit quotes from licensed vendors for property maintenance, insurance and utility contracts, and for any other services that are needed as directed by the board.
- Collect and maintain proof of liability insurance from all service providers.
- Manage service providers to make sure they are following through with their contractual responsibilities.
- Develop and manage preventative maintenance program for association’s assets.
- Maintain log to provide historical information regarding property maintenance & improvements.
- Gain a working knowledge of the association’s declaration, bylaws and rules & regulations.
- Periodically review association’s expenditures to find potential cost savings.
- Attend board meetings and report to board on completed, in-progress and up-coming action items.
- Work with board members via email or phone in between board meetings to provide updates on action items.
- Can provide board members and 3rd party vendors access to our online task/project management software to facilitate better collaboration on projects and tasks.
- Work with board and owners to develop and enforce rules & regulations of condominium association.
- Attend and help board prepare for annual meeting. Send out package to owners that includes proxies, prior annual meeting minutes and proposed upcoming budgets to be approved.
- Manage elections as directed by the board.
- Send welcome package to new owners that includes condominium rules & regulations, condo fee payment information and other applicable information.
- Be a liaison between board and owners to respond to owner concerns and disseminate board communications.
- Maintain an online folder that board members and owners have secure access to that contains minutes, condo docs, contracts and other administrative documents.
- Can provide leasing, security deposit/rent collection, 24/7 tenant relations, maintenance oversight and financial reporting for owners’ units if desired at owners cost.
Contact us now to learn more about how Maine Condo Companies can serve your