Maine Condo Companies specializes in providing high-quality bookkeeping services for condominium and homeowners’ associations of all sizes. We provide you with timely, accurate, and easy-to-understand financial statements. We take care of your accounts payable, accounts receivable, and more. You can trust that your association’s finances are in good hands with our certified professional staff.
Our condo BOOKKEEPING services include:
- Prompt payment of all vendor invoices. Vendors can receive fast ePayments or paper checks.
- Condo fees, assessment, and dues invoicing. Deposits for all dues payments & collection of one-time fees. No fees for ACH payments.
- Owners can access an online account portal where one-time ACH payments can be made, or auto payments can be set up. Invoice and payment history can also be viewed in the online portal.
- Maintain checking accounts for operations, savings accounts for replacement reserves, execution of bank transfers, and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Maintain all necessary financial records. Documents can be saved to an online folder that board members and owners have secure access to at any time.
- Online accounting software access can be given to board members to view real-time financial data and allows board members to approve payment of bills.
- Prepare monthly Board and Owner financial packages that include a balance sheet, income statement budget to the actual report, and other supporting schedules. Full accrual basis and fund accounting are used as recommended by the AICPA.
- Property accountant available during business hours via email or phone to answer any financial questions board members or owners may have.
- Prepare annual operating and long-term capital budgets to be approved by the board.
- Prepare Resale Certificates and Condo Questionnaires.
- Filing of association’s annual report with the State.
Contact us now to learn how Maine Condo Companies can serve your association.