Maine Condo Companies specializes in providing high quality bookkeeping services for condominium and homeowners associations of all sizes. We provide you with timely, accurate and easy to understand financial statements and take care of all your accounts payable, accounts receivable and more. You can trust that your association’s finances are in good hands with our professional certified staff.
Our condo financial services include:
- Prompt payment of all vendor invoices. Vendors can receive fast ePayments or paper checks.
- Condo fees, assessment and dues invoicing. Deposits for all dues payments & collection of past due fees. Owners have access to an online account portal where one time ACH payments can be made or autopayments can be setup (no fees for ACH payments). Invoice and payment history can also be viewed in the online portal.
- Maintain checking accounts for operations, savings accounts for replacement reserves, execution of bank transfers and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Maintain all necessary financial records. Documents can be saved to an online folder that board members and owners have secure access to anytime.
- Online accounting software access that can be given to board members to view real time financial data and allows board members the ability to approve payment of bills.
- Preparation of monthly Board & Owners Financial Packages that include a balance sheet, income statement budget to actual report and other supporting schedules. Full accrual basis and fund accounting used as recommended by the AICPA.
- Property accountant available during business hours via email or phone to answer any financial questions board members or owners may have.
- Preparation of annual operating & long-term capital budgets to be approved by the board.
- Preparation of Resale Certificates & Condo Questionnaires.
- Filing of association’s annual report with the State.
Contact us now to learn more about how Maine Condo Companies can serve your association.